A September Investors Hope to Forget – Ep 845
· Market has worst monthly drop since covid began, and worst September since 2008.
· Carnival Cruise sinking like the Titanic.
· CNBC finally starts criticizing Cathie Wood.
· Anyone one who dropped gold for Grayscale has lost tremendously.
· Puerto Rico needs relief from government, not hurricanes.
Visit https://indeed.com/peter to start hiring now.
Join my Locals community to get The Peter Schiff Show ad-free and a day early! Plus get access to special live reports and Q&As. Visit https://schiffradio.com/premium to become a member.
Invest like me: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER: https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/PeterSchiff
· Dubai is a world leader in economic freedom. · Financial media will ignore gold stocks until they’ve tripled. · More fraud happens under regulation than without. - Go to https://shopify.com/gold for a FREE trial. -
· More economic data confirms we’re in a recession. · Republicans gain control of the purse strings. · Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX was a crypto Ponzi scheme. · If you’re still holding Bitcoin, you’re the bag holder. - Go to https://shopify.
· Investors being lulled into false sense of security. · More higher income shoppers turning to Walmart. · FTX dominos continue falling. · Donald Trump is running for president. - Thanks Ladder. Go to https://ladderlife.
· CPI data sends stocks and bonds soaring, while dollar tanks. · Moves of magnitude in gold suggest something significant is going on. · Junior mining stocks are in a stealth bull market. · Sweden is handling inflation far more responsibly than Amer...
· Commodities break out of their bear market corrections. · Tech stocks collapsing further. · Smart money is buying gold mining stocks. · Labor force participation rate has declined despite extra jobs. -
· Federal Reserve raises interest rates again as expected. · Markets spooked as Jerome Powell dropped bombshells in Fed meeting. · Biden administration gets fact checked and deletes tweet. · Weakness in the stock market will continue on after the el...
· Dow has best October in its history. · Rotation continues from growth to value stocks. · Market is priced for perfection with anything but perfect circumstances. · Inflation will never go back to 2% · Amazon, Apple,
· Interest rates are the Achilles’ heel of this bubble economy. · Shelter costs are going up, even if housing prices are going down. · Gold will be gaining value as the dollar loses value. - Go to https://shopify.com/gold for a FREE trial. -
· High inflation is here to stay. · Biden shifts the blame for high oil prices on to Putin. · Financial intervention and bailouts are simple politics. · The stock market is far away from the bottom. · Netflix and Tesla are expensive stocks.